BTech Mathematics and Computing.
BTech Mathematics and Computing applied the two interdisciplinary subjects Mathematics and Computing.
The undergraduate course takes 4 years of study along with other multidisciplinary subjects. Such as numerical computing, financial engineering, science, etc.
I am assuming that you like computing technologies and mathematics as you have shown your interest to read this post.
Hence, as a career prospect, this course is worthy because this career has the potential to provide a high salary package along with promising career growth.
IT field knows the value of the BTech Mathematics and Computing engineer student. Because excellent knowledge of mathematics and computer employees can drive their company in success way.
Mathematics presents the concepts of logic another side computing present the computer technology and software which help to achieve the targeted goals.
I hope you got the basic information about why BTech Mathematics and Computing engineering degree is good for opt-in.
Moreover, down below you will get all other information related to this course such as top colleges/universities, eligibility, career scope for BTech Mathematics and Computing, etc.
BTech Mathematics and Computing Course.
This course enhances the knowledge of statistical analysis, data structures, programming language, engineering mechanics, financial engineering, etc.
It involves both practical and theoretical. Modern computing and mathematical techniques demand get high in many varieties.
It provides strategic planning, works for finance and insurance companies’ to a solution to the complicated issue in the large-scale data.
To handle the company’s large data structure your knowledge of mathematics and computing should be at a strong level.
Career opportunities are very vast as it has lots of areas to build their career. Such as Statistics, Computer Resources Management, Engineering Mechanics, System Analysis and Design, Programming, Numerical Computing, and Analysis, etc.
Benefits of B.Tech Mathematics and Computing Career.
- Its allows you to make your career under various post title like operation manager, software developer, and support manager as team members in an organization.
- B.tech Computer Science and Engineering profession provides the top highest paying jobs in the world. As your knowledge and experience will grow in mathematics and computing salary will increase over the period.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech Mathematics and Computing) professional mostly work from home. The work they assign is not necessarily to do from the office only. A big benefit of the career you will get the flexibility of location if required.
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering profession has no boundaries for future opportunities.
- Btech Mathematics and Computing professionals can create the best opportunity for their career through their creativity and innovation.
- The demand for Mathematics and Computing professionals is very high in the markets. Therefore switching jobs would be very easy as other big organizations always ready to hire knowledgeable people for their companys growth.
Admission requirement fulfillment is important after applying for the B.tech Mathematics and Computing course.
Many universities and colleges have their own list of eligibility. However, I have cover all general eligibility criteria which usually requires in every university.
- 12th pass out with Physics, Chemistry and Math’s (PCM) with recognized board.
- Most engineering institute asks for 50% to 55% of marks.
- Entrance Exam by Universities JEE Mains, VITEEE, BITAT,SRMJEE, and so on.
- Some Universities ask for SAT and IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.
- Letter of Recommendation and Statement of Purpose also need to submit.
|Entrance Exam Name.||Conducted By.||Colleges.|
|BITSAT.||BITS Pilani.||BITS Pilani all Campuses.|
|JEE Main.||CBSE.||IITs/NITs/Other Institute.|
|SRMJEE.||SRM University.||SRM University.|
B.Tech Mathematics and Computing cover the topics database and algorithms, computer science, digital designing, etc. Check out the mentioned list below for details in semester ways.
|Semester I||Semester II.|
|Math I.||Mathematics II.|
|Chemistry.||Introduction to Computing.|
|Physics I.||Physics II.|
|Engineering Drawing.||Modern Biology.|
|Electrical Science.||Engineering Mechanics.|
|Chemistry Laboratory.||Physical Training II.|
Physical Training I.
|Physics Laboratory/Workshop.||Basics Electronics Laboratory.|
|Semester III.||Semester IV.|
|Digital Design.||HSS Elective II.|
|Modern Algebra.||Monte Carlo Simulation.|
|Mathematics.||Data Structure & Algorithms.|
|Discrete Mathematics.||Financial Engineering I.|
|HSS Elective I.||Data Structures lab with Objects Programmers.|
|Probability Theories & Random Processes.||Real Analysis.|
|Physical Training III.||–|
|Physical Training IV.||–|
|Semester V.||Semester VI.|
|Operating System.||Databases Lab.|
Operating System Laboratory.
|Scientific Computing.||Formal Languages & Automata Theory.|
HSS Elective III.
Stochastic Calculus for finance.
|Semester VII.||Semester VIII.|
|Matrix Computation.||Computational Finance.|
|Theory of Computation.||Department Elective II.|
|Statistical Analysis of financial data.||Department Elective II.|
|Department Elective I.||Project II.|
|Project I.||HSS Elective IV.|
Mathematics and Computing Engineering Colleges in India.
Hundreds of colleges and universities are offering engineering courses around the world. Check the top Mathematics and Computing Engineering Colleges for pursuing an undergraduate degree.
|Mathematics and Computing Engineering Colleges.||Location.|
|Indian Institute of Technology||New Delhi.|
|Delhi Technological University.||NEW Delhi.|
|Indian Institute of Technology.||Guwahati.|
|Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information.||Gandhi Nagar.|
|Indian Institute of Technology.||Hyderabad.|
|Indian Institute of technology.||Punjab.|
|Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology.||Delhi.|
|College of Engineering.||Trivandrum.|
|Andhra University College of Engineering.||Visakhapatnam.|
|National Institute of Technology Karnataka.||Mangaluru.|
|MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences.||Bangalore.|
|Indian Institute of Technology.||Patna.|
|Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology.||Odisha.|
- The University of Waterloo.
- The University of Ottawa.
- The University of New South Wales.
- Utah State University.
- The University of Bath.
- The University of Auckland.
Career Prospects & Mathematics and Computing Average Package.
As I have mentioned above Mathematics and Computing have big career opportunity because data science and technology is not going anywhere.
The demand for data administration and computing technologies even increasing year by year.
Can you imagine the world without a computer or laptop no it’s not possible? It explains the value of this professional itself.
Top Job Types.
|Software Engineer.||Computer Scientist.|
|IC Technologist.||Economic Researcher.|
|Quantitative Analysts.||Business Data Analyst.|
|Internet Commerce Worker.||Commodities or Futures Trader.|
|Database Coordinator.||Information & Communications Technologist.|
Mathematics and computing average package details. Because the exact salary will depend on many aspects.
|Job Profile.||Approx. Salary.|
|Financial Analyst.||2.5 Lakhs to 5.5 Lakhs.|
|Banking.||2.7 Lakhs to 8.5 Lakhs.|
|Computer Programmer.||3.5 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs.|
|System Analyst.||8.5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs.|
|Business Data Analyst.||4 Lakhs to 9 Lakhs.|