Teacher training courses after 12th.
Teacher training courses after 12th gives you authentic skills through which you can make your professional career in the education area.
The education field required the necessary skills and knowledge of the subject. Teaching is important and offers all over the world.
Education gives you the freedom to choose your interesting subjects or specialization to make your career on it.
So have a question in mind about how to become a teacher after 12th is good for stand the career prospects and course options.
We know the importance of educational courses in the world wild. Let’s see the major steps for teacher training courses after 12th without any more waiting.
Teacher Training Courses after 12th.
|Certificate in Primary Education (CPE).Basic Training Certificate.
Certificate in Elementary Teacher Education (CETE).
Certificate in Primary Teaching (CPT).
Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction (CPC).
Nursery Teacher Training.
Certificate in Guidance (CIG).
Junior Basic Training.
|Diploma in Education D.ED.
Diploma in Elementary Education.
Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education.
|B.ED (Bachelor of Education).
BA with B.ED.
BSC and B.ED.
|M.ED Master of Education.
MA EDU Master of Arts.
M.Phil. in Education.
|Post Graduate Diploma in Education Technology & Management.
Post Graduate Diploma in School Leadership & Management.
PH.D. in Education.
Teaching line courses after 12 helps you to achieve a remarkable profession. Admission for teaching training courses also takes entrance exams in many colleges and universities.
But why should you go for the certificate course or diploma courses. Let’s understand the concept of the same.
Certificate Courses in Teaching Training.
Along with your graduation if you want to do side by side teaching training then you can pursue online certificate programs.
Certificate program gives you basic knowledge of the topics and subjects.
Many institutes and colleges also offer certificate programs. If you only want basic learning for your interest then you can go for this.
After having a certificate in teaching training you can teach Nabors kids in your home if you want.
Diploma Courses in Teaching Training.
If you make bit stable career in the teaching line then a diploma is a good start for you. Diploma courses have been designed for beginners only.
It gives you the actual basic study of teacher training. After having a diploma degree you can start your teaching career by applying to small institutes, become a consultant or you can also start your freelances, online class.
Eligibility & Course Duration.
Now down below you will get the details of eligibility and course duration of best teaching courses after 12th.
Bachelor of Education B.Ed:
You can start your teaching-learning skill with a bachelor of education (B.Ed) which is an undergraduate program. It teaches you the methodology, psychology, counseling, and other elements of classroom teaching.
Numbers of colleges take the entrance exam so if you have applied in one of them. Then clear the entrance exam first for B.Ed admission.
Most of the entrance exams happen in the topic of teaching aptitude, general awareness, analytical reasoning, etc.
- Eligibility criteria for B.Ed program.
- 10+2 marks should be required between 50% to 55%.
- Clearness of entrance exam as per your college selection.
Most Popular Colleges in India.
- Lovely Professional University (Punjab).
- Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Xavier College of Education (Patna).
- Satyam College of Education (Noida).
BA with B.ED.
Next on the list of teacher training courses is BA with B.Ed program. It takes 4 years of study. Because it’s integrating general studies and arts.
If you looking for the preparation of CIET/SIET then BA with B.Ed can able to gives you wild knowledge in the same.
How, because it gives you knowledge of Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Geography, English, etc.
This course is designed for helping a student to understand the teacher’s development and pedagogical knowledge. Which helps a lot in teaching when you are delaying multiple topic or subjects.
- BA+B.Ed admission eligibility is critically mentioned below.
- Pass Out of 10+2 exam (any stream).
- The minimum score in 12th standard is required 50% for BA with B.Ed.
- Direct admission and entrance exams in both kinds of colleges are available.
Most Popular Colleges in India for BA with B.Ed.
- The University of Punjab.
- Andhra University.
- University of Pune.
- G Teacher’s College (Ahmedabad).
- Government College of education (Chandigarh).
- Bombay Teacher’s Traning College.
- Lady Irwin College.
BSC and B.ED.
You can also get in yourself in teacher training courses after 12th with BSc and B.Ed course.
As its sounds and look it is a dual degree course. Hence, it takes four years of study it’s also called an integrated course.
Here you will improve your problem-solving skills along with seep science knowledge.
The main subjects which get cover on the BSc and B.Ed are actually Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics, etc.
If you want to keep yourself in the science industry only but you want to teach people then BSc+B.Ed is the best course for you.
10+2 pass out with recognized school or board.
Minimum 10+2 passing score in 50% for BSc+Bed.
An Entrance exam, the college conducted exam, and direct admission both available.
Top colleges in India for BSc with B.Ed.
- Goa University.
- Madhav University (Rajasthan).
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (Karnataka).
- Pacific College of teaching education (Rajasthan).
- Arunachal University of Studies.
- Sneh Teacher Training College (Rajasthan).
Another name in the best teaching courses after 12th is B.EL.ED (Bachelor of Elementary Education) course.
These courses taught you the skill of how to play the role of the primary school teacher. Its basic has been created for the train students to become a good teacher.
B.EL.ED gives you both practicum and theory classes which helps a lot in your career perspective.
It takes again four years of study along with practicum class.
For B.E.L.ED required 10+2 pass-out students.
Minimum 10+2 score is required in 50% for the same.
B.EL.ED courses also have direct admission and entrance exams both.
B.EL.ED in Education Degree colleges in India.
- Gargi College (Delhi).
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya (Delhi).
- Miranda House (Delhi).
- Mata Sundri College for Women (New Delhi).
- Shri Veertapasvi Channaveer Shivacharya B.Ed college (Maharashtra).
- GSRM Memorial PG College (Lucknow).
- Modern College of Education (Lucknow).
- Subharti College of Education & Physical Education (Meerut).
- Modern College (Jhansi).
- Vellasamy Nadar College of Education (Tamil Nadu).
B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education) is also called a BPE course. As it’s clearly shown by his name it’s Physical education.
This means students who have an interest in physical line can start your career path with this graduate course.
BP.ED course education is only 3 years and after completing this course. You can start your career as a physical tutor or instructor.
- 10+2 pass out student applies for B.P.ED course.
- Minimum percentage for B.P.ED is 50% in your 12th standard.
- Many Institutes took direct admission for BP.ED.
Top B.P.ED Colleges in India.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (Rohtak).
- Mahatma Gandhi University (Kottayam).
- Chandigarh University (Chandigarh).
- Calicut University (Calicut).
- Kalinga University (Raipur).
- Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar).
Diploma in Education (D.Ed.).
Through completing a diploma in education student can become a nursery school teacher.
Many colleges are available in India that introduce D.Ed in both part-time and full-time courses.
Most colleges and universities take admission of students who have strong communication skills along with creativity and patience.
D.ED takes two years of study. However, there are various institute available that gives one year and three years of course to in same.
- 10+2 pass out is a basic requirement for D.ED.
- If a student applies for the university or college then 50% marks in 12th are required.
- It’s good if you have the humanities or science bag round.
- Direct admission and entrance exams both option available for the D.ED.
D.ED Institute and colleges for India.
- Aakash Teacher Training College (Fatehabad).
- Abeda Begum Memorial D.ED College (Gulbarga).
- Abraham Memorial Educational Trust D.ed College (Bangalore).
- Adarsha Education Society (Karnataka).
Various Diploma Certificate Teacher Training Programs.
- BTC (Basic Training Certificate).
- PTC (Primary Teacher Certificate).
- NTT (Nursery Teacher Training).
- TTC (Teachers Training Certificate).
- ETE (Elementary Teacher Education).
- Primary Teacher.
- Secondary Teacher.
- Nursery Teacher.
- Content Writer.
- Assistant Professor.
- Elementary School Teacher.